December is finally here and Healthy Ontario wants to thank our partners and our community for an Amazing year. This year, we took part in some of the City’s major highlights and we couldn’t have done it without you!
Major 2018 Accomplishments
- Transformative Climate Communities (TCC) Grant
- Successful Go Human Re-Imagine Downtown
- Smoke-Free Parks Ordinance
Healthy Ontario and partners have worked very hard to increase programs in our HEAL Zone. This year, we have accomplished many things, including helping our community members improve their health and making park and street improvements to provide a safer environment. We want to thank you for participating and hope you continue to be involved.
Here are some ways you can get involved with Healthy Ontario and make a positive change for 2019:
- Join a Zum-Up Zumba class for free at one of our Health Hubs
- Join a walking Club
- Join a Nutrition Class
- Visit our outdoor fitness equipment in one of our HEAL Zone parks
- Visit Huerta Del Valle Community Garden for affordable, fresh, organic fruits and vegetables 803 East Belmont Avenue
- Visit one of our Healing Walking Trails
Hope to see you there !