What is Mental Health?
Physical activity is important, but we also want to make sure you are living a stress-free, happy life. Mental Health is your emotional, psychological and social well-being. Some things affecting your mental health include poor nutrition, lack of exercise, or lack of sleep.
- 1 in 5 adults experience a mental health issue
- 1 in 10 children and young adults experience depression
- 1 in 25 americans live with serious mental illness such as depression and bipolar disorder
- Avoiding friends and social activities
- Prolonged feelings of irritability or anger
- Feeling excessively sad or low
For more information about sleep, nutrition and exercise visit: Mental Health America:
Other Resources: San Bernardino County Department of Behavioral Health